Enhance your understanding of user experience by utilizing our simple and intuitive calculator for the Usability Metric for User Experience (UMUX). Each row corresponds to a single participant and each column to the score the participant gave, it supports up to 150. The UMUX was originally developed by Kraig Finstad.
(You can paste directly from an excel by selecting the first cell and pressing ctrl/cmd + v)
Mean UMUX score:
Is a questionnaire that can be shown to the users after they used a system, developed by Kraig Finstad in 2010. It consists of 4 questions:
- [This system’s] capabilities meet my requirements.
- Using [this system] is a frustrating experience.
- [This system] is easy to use
- I have to spend too much time correcting things with [this system].
- Positively worded questions are 1 and 3. Negatively worded questions are 2 and 4.
- For positively worded questions, take the number of the reply and subtract 1.
- For negatively worded questions, take the number of the reply and subtract it from 7.
- Add all the questions’ score.
- Multiply by 4.1667 (or 100 / 24).
- You will get a score between 0 and 100, this is the UMUX score.